Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a QA Tester with Financial Services Domain Knowledge to join our team in King of Prussia, PA.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Job Duties:
- Develop test strategies that will include approaches for test data, regression testing and automation methodologies to ensure higher quality delivery and test coverage.
- Innovative & Creative Approach to Problem Solving
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability and desire to work in an iterative development model which emphasizes speed and proactive decision making
- Effective collaboration with all stakeholders (business, Program Managers, BAs, Dev, Archs, Sr. Tech, and QAs) in the Testing Process
- Work with the project, tracks, and QA team members to define testing strategy, test plans and automation requirements
- Overall 5-6 years of experience in the QA space
- 2+ yrs experience creating Test Strategy, Test plans for large enterprise products and large system test teams
- 4+ years of hands on experience testing
- 3 + years of Financial Services Domain experience is necessary
- Automation testing experience is good to have
- Exposure / Understanding of Advisor's and Investment Banking concepts is necessary
Basic Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Minimum 4 Years Required - Hands on experience testing
- Minimum 3 Years Required - Financial Services Domain Exp.
- Minimum 2 Years Required - Creating Test Strategy, Test plans for large enterprise products and large system test teams
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed