|Job Ref:||EMP376425||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000/year||Post Date:||11/10/2016 21:29|
My client, a principle design and build contractor, is currently looking for a Site Engineer to join their team in Kent to assist in the delivery of water/ waste water treatment projects.|
Water/ Wastewater treatment experience
You will report directly to the Site Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
• Assist & support in the preparation, implementation & maintaining of formal QA / QC documentation on site including Inspection Test Plans and Check sheets
• Work effectively and efficiently alongside other members of the construction team to support them in their role
• Keep accurate site records identifying any variances or issues and provided feedback to line managers
• Assist in the management of subcontractors and the supply chain as directed.
• Assist in project design co-ordination and distribution of documentation relevant to the site works
• Hold specific site based responsibilities as determined at site level, typically permits to work
• Be willing to hold site based co-ordination and subcontract manager roles relevant to your knowledge & experience as determined at site level, or as defined by the project management team
• Support other team members to ensure liaison between the different site disciplines and subcontract managers is free flowing and works are co-ordinated effectively
• As required, prepare & implement Risk Assessments & Method Statements for directly resourced works
• Plan and procure materials & plant as required for works on site as required and ensure efficient use / stocks are maintained provide feedback and identification of any issues in a timely manner
• Attend / arrange weekly co-ordination, progress and programme / resource meetings as required
• Proactive management of risk & progressing & reporting on mitigative actions
Qualifications • Degree/HNC level qualification in a relevant engineering subject
• Understanding of engineering principles
• Technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
• Some civil / MEICA construction experience
• Design Management experience
• Frontline and project supporting roles available.
• Relevant CSCS Card
We are an equal opportunities employer