|Job Ref:||EMP376351||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||11/10/2016 21:29|
Our client is looking for a Parking Engineer to join a busy traffic engineering team on a contract basis start ASAP. |
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Project manage on-street parking activities in order to contribute to efficient and effective provision of engineering services
Undertake network/traffic management functions including studies, designs and works in relation to the service provided to support Local Transport Plan policies and procedures. Activities of the Parking team include:
• developing a range of parking projects which improve the quality of provision to service users;
• assessing requests from elected members and the public regarding on-street parking issues;
• undertaking local and wider area parking reviews including detailed consultation;
• publishing and implementing new or revised Traffic Regulation Orders and maintaining accurate up to date records of all TROs;
• working in partnership on parking issues with colleagues in the parking enforcement team and the Police;
• determining the outcome of disabled parking bay applications.
Deliver work programmes, financial reports and project reports, analyse, develop and appraise projects and monitor the performance of schemes to ensure services are provided at the highest level.
Coordinate and manage the day to day work of staff within their area of expertise to enable the management and continual improvement of the team.
To apply candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.