the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Work in a dynamic Research and Development environment and projects that are crucial to Bombardier Aerospace future and competitive advantage.
- Support the project team activities as they relate to Cost, Schedule and Projects follow-up.
- Your primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Updating Maturity Plans/Multi-Year Budget with Project Leaders.
- Preparing, modifying and keeping Project Schedules up to date.
- Coordinating meetings with collaborators in accordance with governance in place.
- Participate to project reviews and produce the deliverables list and record actions items.
- Following up on action items with collaborators and internal action items.
- Keeping up to date projects database in eRoom tool.
- Preparing monthly projects reviews
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You are passionate about the aviation industry.
- You hold an Engineering degree.
- You work well with people of diverse backgrounds and accommodate various personalities.
- You have experience in using MS office software (Word, Excel, Power point and MS Project).
- You have the aptitude to learn quickly.
- You master the ability to influence and work with little formal authority.
- You have a dedication to 100% quality.
- You possess strong oral and written English and French communications skills.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.