|Job Ref:||TWMA-BEBS01213594||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Belgium||City:||Brussels||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.|
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are currently looking to recruit a:
Supply chain operation technician (m/f)
The Warehouseman Operations Services position is based in Brussels.
You are responsible for managing the warehouse with spare parts for rolling stock type Flexity at the customer's site.
You also support in planning maintenance on our trams and managing the administration.
• Sending and receiving of goods in the warehouse,
• Journal Entry of parts in our computer system,
• Ensuring the availability of the material in the warehouse (take inventory,
• Perform administrative tasks (ordering parts, create reports, organization of maintenance tasks ...),
• Strong interface with Procurement and Material Planning Technician.
• MBO or equivalent by experience. knowledge of software MS Office,
• Several years of experience in managing a warehouse,
• Autonomy, customer friendliness, curiosity, teamwork and initiative are essential assets,
• Fluent French and Dutch, knowledge of English and German is a plus,
• Forklift licence is a plus.