|Job Ref:||S-CAN-1096||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Quebec||City:||Montreal Dorval||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 22:03|
Your ideas move people. |
At Bombardier, our employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Director, Taxation - Dorval
Based at the Aerospace Administrative Centre in Dorval, you will report to the Vice President, Taxation. You will be joining a team of over forty Tax professionals Worldwide.
By combining technical expertise, creativity and a solid understanding of business strategies, you will become a key contributor to the tax function.
In your role, you will:
• Support business units by identifying tax issues and providing judicious advices on projects and transactions in collaboration with the Tax team established mainly in Canada, USA, Germany and United Kingdom;
• Be responsible of different projects, reorganizations and other Canadian and International tax transactions;
• Elaborate, develop and implement strategic planning relative to tax issues and opportunities in connection with the business units of the Aerospace sector, including development, analysis and implementation of different planning scenarios;
• Actively manage tax risks, including taxation aspects in relation to foreign affiliates of the Aerospace business segment;
• Ensure full compliance with laws, regulations and all related Canadian and International tax laws and policies;
• Prepare and submit representations to relevant authorities with respect to ongoing tax issues connected to the Aerospace sector;
• Striving on continuous improvement of processes and guidelines.
As our ideal candidate, you:
• Hold an accounting designation (CPA) or a legal designation (LL.B., LL.M.);
• Have a university graduate's degree in taxation, or have successfully completed the CICA In Depth Tax Course;
• Possess a minimum of fifteen (15) years of Canadian corporate tax experience & international taxation;
• Have the necessary skills to analyze and convert complex problems into ideas and practical solutions and strategies;
• Elaborate and implement solutions to efficiently resolve a problem or a situation;
• Are looking for creative solutions and proactively eliminate problems before they occur;
• Are rigorous;
• Have strong communication skills and are able to influence management;
• Demonstrate leadership qualities and have experience in management of groups;
• Are autonomous and have proven abilities for teamwork;
• Are fully bilingual, both oral and written.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
If this position interests you, please apply online at NA.
Bombardier employees interested in this position must apply through Bnet or ExpressNet indicating their current employee status.
Please note that an internal candidate may have been identified as part of the talent review process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
This position qualifies for the Global Employee Referral Program. The associated bonus is $2,900 Cdn.
File Ref. Number: S-CAN-1096
Posted on October 11, 2016