the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Manager Program Management Sustaining, you will be in charge of a multi-disciplinary team of program analysts.
In your role, you will be asked to:
- Lead a team of multi-disciplinary Program Analysts through a variety of projects, objectives and key performance indicators.
- Analyze/validate project plans for internal and external suppliers. Insure they are realistic and harmonized with the overall Tier 1 Project Master Schedule
- Participate in the Integrated Working Teams (IWT) as the active member responsible for schedule governance/harmonization of all activities/deliverables pertaining to the part/components acquisition processes,
- Monitor & report on schedule accomplishment, progression of work and earned value
- Maintain a Ms-Project schedule of the major activities in the critical path representing reality, risks and the recovery plans
- Request/consolidate corrective actions to recover project schedule as needed
- Monitor & report budget spend progression, its risk and opportunities.
- Lead & promote variety of initiatives to reduce Challenger's unit cost in lined with the Global Financial Business objectives.
- Participate, as responsible for a section of the aircraft, to the consolidation of the overall aircraft schedule governance process
- Participate to Program Reviews and Project Phases Exit as the Operation representative responsible for schedule governance & harmonization
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- University degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration or a College Degree in a technical field with experience in Project Management
- 5-10 years of pertinent experience
- PMP certification, or underway is an asset
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Strong communication et negotiation skills
- Very good business acumen
- Results driven
- Proficiency in the English language is required both spoken and written, bilinguism is an asset
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite including Ms-Project
- Could be required to travel from time to time
Thanks for your application, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your ideas move people .