the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
You will be part of the Global 7000/8000 product development team. You will be working in a very dynamic integrated product development team (IPDT) involving all technical and production functions, where you will drive to put forward optimal solutions for major aircraft structures suitable for latest manufacturing technologies and processes.
In your role, you will:
- Define, plan & optimize build sequence activities for the interior installation phase.
- Actively participate in the development and the follow-up of the manufacturing strategy for the interior installation phase.
- Analyze and approve the release of engineering documents while participating in regular cross functional Integrated Product Development Team meetings.
- Work with various suppliers and work packages to validate the integration of new concepts.
- Assist in defining, developing, implementing and testing of new tooling and production requirements.
- Plan and implement changes in production (all change affecting the production method) and coordinate first unit in production.
- Support daily production activities.
- Identify non-value added activities, eliminate them and optimize production.
- Establish the following requirements: ergonomics & health & safety, tools and production equipment according to optimal work methodology.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of methods procedures.
- Participate in continuous improvement through the achieving excellence system.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a technical college or university degree and/or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in aerospace or other related manufacturing industry. Experience in interior installation (Cabinets installation) on a business jet program will be considered an asset.
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to changing priorities in a program development environment.
- You are well organized, have excellent planning skills and are oriented towards the problem-solving methodology.
- You have a good judgment, have a sense for innovation and possess a good decisional process.
- You have good interpersonal communication skills and are customer oriented.
- You have strong project management skills and function well within a multidisciplinary team.
- You are able to read technical drawings and have good visualization skills in 3D.
- You have good knowledge of MSOffice suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You are functional both in the French and English language, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of aircraft structures, systems or interiors will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP and CATIA V5 will be considered an asset.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people .