|Job Ref:||1619055||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||Cranberry Township||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 22:10|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.|
Service Coordinator (Service Champion)– SimplexGrinnell
The Service Champion reports to the Area Service Support Manager.
• Point of Contact for:
• POC for retrieving central monitoring account information
• Work ‘On Hold’ report (scorecard metric)
• Track real time debrief (scorecard metric)
• Monitor ‘Open Call’ report (scorecard metric)
• National Account Coordinator duties
• Clean up CNI/DNI
• Permitting/Certificate of Insurance (COI) – Service
• Rental equipment procurement for SRC.
• Procuring outside resources.
• Assist with service back-up for invoicing disputes
• Check requests for service
• Compile inspection reports completed by repair techs when needed
Perform other duties as directed
#externalRewards and benefits:
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for
• Associate’s Degree, Certification, or proven equivalent professional administrative experience.
• 2-5 years administrative experience.
• Experience in Fire and Security or other major industries a plus.
• Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management.
• Ability to navigate through matrix organization and multi-task, problem-solve, and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
• Must be able pass a pre-employment background and drug-screening.