|Job Ref:||1619070||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||South Bend||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 22:10|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.|
Project Coordinator- SimplexGrinnell
About the role
Provide support to employees engaged in program management and support relative to our products, systems, and layout.
• 5S - Intermediate Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise.
• Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards.
• Applies judgment based on practice and precedence.
• Frequently resolves problems through research of multiple alternatives. May allocate work as a team leader or check on completion or quality.
#externalRewards and benefits
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for:
Preferred Education: Vocational and/or diploma Minimum Experience: 1-3 years
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software general PC knowledge.
• Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check