|Job Ref:||1618987||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||Cranberry Township||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 22:10|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.|
Inspection Scheduler – SimplexGrinnell
The Inspection Scheduler reports to the Area Service Support Manager.
• Optimizing schedule of day-to-day deployment of Inspectors
• Maintain schedule and provide dispatch support as needed
• Assist with manpower planning and deployment (across the area)
• Support inspection manager to ensure inspections are completed on time
• Input/Correct estimated hours to complete inspections during the scheduling process
• Assign task in ACE for all scheduling
• Utilize planning board / Gantt to verify calls assigned
• Pull inspection reports as requested
• Monitor ‘On Hold’ report for inspections (scorecard metric)
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to resolving customer issues.
• Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities.
• Monitor ‘Open Call’ report (scorecard metric)
• Procuring outside resources.
• Rental equipment procurement.
• Contract maintenance of the following items
• Inspection month changes
• One time inspection cancellations (this does not include terminations of contract lines or terminations of whole contracts)
• Note changes or additions
• Entitlement change or additions
• Special billing instructions
• Panel updates
• Contact name, number, and email updates
• Perform other duties as directed
#externalRewards and benefits:
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for :