Job Title: Account Manager (Individual Contributor) |
- Experience in either Government, Enterprise sectors; especially for Local/ Public sector accounts.
- Initiates contacts with, and manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle. May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions. Often leads a cross-functional sales activity.
- Understand system or network solution selling with IT education background
- Proven records in new accounts acquisition with value selling
- Able to drive sales via partners with volume and territory planning skill
- Honest with high personal integrity and hard working
- Strong interpersonal skill with team work
- Bachelors or above;
- At least 10 years of sales experiences in IT industry;
- Specialized understanding of storage-related business issues and needs;
- Knowledge of the techniques, sensitivities, and issues around solution selling;
- Experience in solution selling, especially in group account;
- Experience in core partners management for account coverage;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, able to function independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive and creative working attitude.
- Basic English communication skill.