|Job Ref:||018814||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||Santa Clara||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:07|
Cloud Solutions and Services Architect |
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the Solutions and professional services delivery portfolio for hybrid and private cloud enablement for enterprise customers. This position is an integral part of the HDS Global Services team responsible for defining and developing cloud solutions and services for HDS sales and service teams globally. Demonstrated success in architecting, deploying and operating one if not many of the various cloud options available today is a requirement. The role will have a primary focus in one or more of the following technology areas inclusive of but not limited to Microsoft, Vmware, Containers, OpenStack, SAP, Oracle and various orchestration and CMP tools. In addition they will be expected to keep up with new technologies as they continue to rapidly evolve in this rapidly changing business world. This person will be both lead and collaborate with other SME's to define and develop the Technology Solution and Services Portfolio that support the successful build out, deployment and adoption of the Hitachi Enterprise Cloud Portfolio. The ideal candidate will have both excellent technical credentials, a consultative approach to solving complex IT challenges and experience with C-level conversations that drive the business of IT today. The position requires an experienced solutions architect with a history of services development and/or a services delivery center of excellence. He or she will be responsible for identification and communication and ongoing management of detailed requirements specific to the solutions to drive both Global alignment and development of the solutions and services within their portfolio.
• Provide thought leadership for the specified technology vertical implementation practices that support cloud solutions leveraging HDS infrastructure platforms for enterprise customers; private cloud deployments with hybrid multi-cloud extensions.
• Provide expertise in the area of integrated application architectures in order show how best to apply Cloud technologies to solve complex IT problems
• Develop and design the suite of professional services required to lead specific customer engagements
• Solutions definition and integration of any key aspects of the Cloud solution installation, configuration and implementation practices. Primarily establishing cloud IAAS, but not limited to PAAS and SAAS automation. Successful delivery methodologies for IAAS service catalog, application blueprinting, access and security, software defined networking, hybrid networking and orchestration.
• Provide input to Product Development to extend / customize solution to meet customer integration and functionality needs that derive value from underlying HDS infrastructure platforms.
• Work with other departments cross-functionally in the company to achieve cloud solutions and support the enablement of go to market activities where cloud services delivery is critical to success
• Help define QA requirement to improve TTM for cloud solutions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.