IT is actively searching for an experienced ServiceNow Business Analyst who will collaborate to develop business and IT processes, and implement solutions within Service Now, advocate for solutions and best practices, and work to increase productivity of HDS IT and Business employees.|
In this role, the candidate will work with project managers, technical developers, business SMEs and users across IT and other business organizations as needed to create next generation employee experience for IT Service Management.
The role will include dealing with eliciting requirements, developing mockups and wireframes, and implementing of the UI as part of an integrated and agile development team. You'll drive the evolution of our ITSM solutions and ensure that we meet our internal clients' requirements.
The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter and excellent communicator who possesses a passion for details in user interface development and the ability to achieve it. You must be able to create sophisticated, reusable, innovative, and user-friendly components. Most importantly, you'll be engaged in innovative and meaningful work for an organization that is committed to making the world a better place through social innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
Key Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skill Sets:
- University Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, business or related field with minimum of 7 years 'hands-on' experience with ITSM implementations or similar enterprise application technology platform.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes including Incident, Problem and Change Management, Request Management, Service Catalog and Request Management, IT Asset Management, Knowledge Management, Project and Portfolio Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ServiceNow ITSM Application Suite designing and implementing ITSM processes in a Business Analyst Capacity
- Work in global teams and support global cross-functional environment partnering with internal customers for requirements gathering, analysis and business process design related to implementing Service Catalogs in ServiceNow End User Portal. Experience in deploying Sevice Catelog requests using Workflow automation. Any kind of orchestration experience using ServiceNow tool will be plus
- Understanding of IT CMDB and business processes to build CMDB is critical
- Experience in any of the ServiceNow Vertical applications like IT Financial Management, HR, Finance, Facilities etc. preferred
- Experience of designing or working with integrated processes primarily with HR Management System and Identity Management System preferred
- Works directly with IT Management to align Service Now with IT organization strategy.
- Work with Product Owners and stakeholders to help ensure training and communication needs are met for new or enhanced solutions
- Support the ServiceNow governance strategies and implementation standards
- Manage the UAT process and participate in various test phases to validate the solutions
- Serve as a liaison to other teams in the planning, coordination and implementation of cross-team initiatives
- Optimize end to end processes to achieve negotiated service lev
- Experience in implementing IT Asset Management is required. Familiarity with SCCM tool will be added advantage
- Proven experience of documenting Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Test Scripts and Test Plans, and End User Training.
- Experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes
- Experience using a structured SDLC or agile/scrum methodology
- ITIL foundation certification required
- Experience working in a team-oriented, global, collaborative environment. Highly self-motivated and directed. Demonstrated leadership, oral and written communication skills, including the ability to influence other levels of management. This is especially important because this role will be solely responsible for producing business process design, requirements analysis and test plan for implementing ITIL processes