Job Overview: |
Operating as part of a Global Centralized HR Support Center, the HR Advisors (HRAs) are responsible for providing Human Resources administrative and staff support for Global HR, employees and managers. The HRA's primary responsibility is processing HR transactions including direct client interface as well as research, analysis, report preparation, interacting with employees and managers on a variety of HR issues, training and advising on policies and procedures, processing terminations, and preparing letters and company documents. Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Fast pace, heavy workload, changing priorities, demanding clients are part of the environment. Work is generally of a critical, time-sensitive or confidential nature. HRAs will work in varying shifts allowing for support coverage during core business hours for their respective region.
1. Process day to day HR transactions through using Ask HR; Ensuring that all HR-critical administrative transactions are accurate and handled in a timely and compliant manner. Tasks include but are not limited to: (60%)
2. Assist with special HR projects - which can include plan, design, communication, and training and/or implementation logistics. (40%)
- Respond to Ask HR inquiries from employees and managers as per the defined guidelines.
- Prepare payroll processing materials (i.e., increases, transfers, LOA's and terminations)
- Prepare promotion, transfer and change of status letters and all required internal documentation related to such actions;
- Coordinating pre-employment process, including background Investigations, initiating onboarding, welcome letters, etc.
- Process and prepare termination paperwork including settlement agreements where applicable and conduct exit interviews with terminating employees;
- Assist CFHR with Manager follow up on various employee and organization related transactions via Taleo, Oracle, etc.
- Prepare reports as requested based on specific HR data (such as job requisitions, new hires, HC, etc.).
- Drive the First In First Out method and ensure requests and queries submitted using AskHR meets the department's Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Assist with Mobility/International Transfers
- Drive Organizational Management updates
- Drive Benefits administration (communications, trainings, etc.)
- Other big plans
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
- Minimum 1-3 years HR experience with preferred experience in customer service and/or HR administrative support;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work discretely on a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, professional, global business environment a plus.
- Must be highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and able to research, compile and clearly present information and data.
- AA/Bachelor's degree in business related discipline desired
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and able to work independently on a virtual team.
- Must be able to prioritize, deliver on deadlines, problem solve and multi-task.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Customer focused.
- Comfortable navigating new tools and technology.
- Ability to learn and apply quickly --as well as to dispense/share knowledge in a team environment.
- Ability to follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situation or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Provides information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- This position is an individual contributor with no budgetary responsibility.
- Works on assignments that are limited scope.
- Typically completes work within known guidelines or procedures, but is expected to use judgment in solving problems. Receives general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Considerable independent judgment and initiative, and ability to apply or adapt to varying situations is required.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours or shifts.