|Job Ref:||DHPHAR561||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||Competitive + Car||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:27|
Field Service Engineer, Permanent opportunity for Manchester and the South of Manchester area.|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Food and Packaging equipment manufacturer for a Field Service Engineer to take responsibility for the well-functioning automation of machinery, checking, modifying and upgrading the PLC programs, work with Data Base, IO Servers and Scada systems.
* Responsible for scheduled and corrective maintenance
* Ensure the maintenance and functionality of the automation for the machinery, checking, modifying and upgrading the PLC programs, work with Data Base, IO Servers and Scada systems.
* Become part of the rota of engineers on duty who will be on call and respond in the case of breakdowns during out of office hours, mainly remote support, but occasionally you will have to go to site.
* Support the project engineering team with commissioning and start-up of the new machinery installed at customer's sites.
* Hands-on multi skilled maintenance engineer with FMCG industry experience and a willing-to-learn attitude.
* Preferably experience Automated manufacturing or process equipment.
* Ideally you will come from processing industry, e.g. from a food / pharmaceutical / oil / gas / fuel / water company.
* You should be familiar with flow transmitters, temperature transmitters, valves and pumps, pipe work and flow diagrams.
* To be able to get to our customers on a daily basis you will be provided with a company car, but you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and the willingness to travel extensively.
To apply for the role please click on the link below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.