|Job Ref:||RW/SM101016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Car, Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:27|
Have you got varied construction experience and capable of running a project as a number 1? Would you like the opportunity to work with a family cultured company? If so then this is an opportunity to consider.|
This is company is a large Plc who still operate under the same family culture from their founding days. They specialise in new build construction projects up to the value of £10m and currently have a growing project portfolio of over 18 live sites. They are seeking a number 1 Site Manager to run a £5.5m new build school in Northampton.
* Part of a large business turning over in excess of £300m
* Family cultured company
* Not clock watchers - leave by 4pm on a Friday
* Excellent package
* Flexible with money
* Long standing senior team
* Presenting client specific services throughout the project
* Responsible for day to day production, planning and programming of works
* Work closely with Architects, Designers, Site Managers and Sub-Contractors
* Managing budgets
* Running progress meetings with team members
* Number 1 on the project
* Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience on RC frame and steel frame
* Stable career history
* Strong leadership skills
* Experience on high rise, residential projects preferred
* Able to work on a project in Northampton
If this sounds like an opportunity that would interest you then please do apply within. If you know a good Site Manager that would suit this role then please do let me know.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.