|Job Ref:||FM11||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:27|
Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Central London - £45k + Package|
Are you a Facilities Manager looking for a new opportunity to head up the FM services across a portfolio of 9 multi tenanted commercial properties in London?
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's, that have an enviable track record of managing some of the countries finest real estate?
I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to take on the hard and soft service contractor management and daily tenant liaison of a prestigious London portfolio consisting of mutli tenanted commercial buildings up to 100,000 Sq Ft in size along with small retail units on some of the gournd floors.
The role will have a strong focus on hard services management, with a good undertstanding of M&E systems, including statutory compliance, critical to the role.
* The chance to work on a fantastic, high end portfolio of properties in Central London
* Development opportunities within the organisation, allowing a real opportunity for career progression
* Providing daily tenant and client liaison across this prestigious site
* Management of hard and soft service contractors on site
* Management of permit to work system
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Management of a service charge budget of around £2 million
* Ensure high standards of service delivery are continually delivered to all occupiers
* Liaison with service desk and Associate Director to ensure any issues are dealt with swiftly and accurately
* MBIFM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
* IOSH/ Nebosh qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that invest in their employees and their careers. Paying a generous salary of up to £45k + Package, whilst assisting in the management of a prestigious portfolio in the City.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills IOSH, Nebosh, Service Charge, Managing Agent, FM