|Job Ref:||RWGCKS10/10X3||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||car, bonus and benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:27|
Are you an experienced Estimator? Do you want to take your career to a new level working for one of the top 10 UK housing and construction company?
We are currently looking for a Senior Estimator. The purpose of the role will be to establish an accurate cost on a variety of tender bids and procurement routes prior to adjudication, contribute in the adjudication and post tender process, and ensure a positive input into the Estimating Department and the success of the Region!
* To ensure sub contract quotations have been collated and checked for compliance prior to use
* To price the remaining elements of any scheme using current competitive rates
* To ensure all tender documentation has been collated in sufficient time for the adjudication
* To attend tender adjudications and explain in detail behind established tender cost
* To ensure that supporting tender documentation has been completed correctly and issued to the allocated Bid Writer by due date and time
* Follow up with clients in conjunction with the Pre Construction Manager to establish company's standing
* Establish and maintain a good professional working relationship with the supply chain
* To support the Pre-Construction Manager with post tender queries and negotiations
* To ensure discipline and professional standards are maintained
* Look to develop good working relationships with manufacturers, supplier, subcontractors etc and generate new business opportunities for the company
* Competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus
* 25 days holiday
* Pension, Medical, Life assurance
* Car allowance/ Company car
* And many more flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, life insurance, restaurants discount card, gym membership etc
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential
* Experience working on Residential projects
* Excellent Conquest and Excel skills
* Ability to competently operate MS Office (Word & Excel)
* Current and Valid UK driving licence.
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. Please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.