|Job Ref:||MeRDER-DE||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£ 9.26 per hour, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:27|
Meter Reader - Full Time - Immediate Start - Derby|
Our leading Utilities provider has a new and exciting opportunity for Mater Reader in the Derby area on a long term contract basis.
* Monday to Saturday - 44.5 hours per week (flexi between 8am and 6pm)
* £9.26ph + Holiday and benefits
* Start ASAP
* Overtime avalible if wanted
* Van and equipment provided
* Taking meter reading from residential and commercial premises
* Entering data into electronic systems
* Customer Service
* Driving of company van
* MUST live within DE6 5, DE65, DE73 7, DE73 8, DE22 2 OR DE21 5 postcodes to be considered
* Customer focused
* Full clean driving licence
* Private parking for company van (small van)
* Standard DBS checked or willing to have one done
* access to own landline and broadband
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Able to start immediately
* Experience of outdoor working
* Previous experience (desirable)
For more information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.