|Job Ref:||CM10102016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 70,000 per year, car, pension, health, bonus||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
Are you a Construction or Site Manager with experience in CAT A / CAT B commercial office fit out projects in London? A permanent Construction Manager vacancy has arisen within a main contractor based in Central London. Paying up to £70,000. |
* Up to £70,000 depending on experience
* Bonus scheme
* Opportunity to work on some of London's most iconic fit out projects
* Overseeing a commercial office refurbishment project as a number 1 Site or Construction Manager with Site teams reporting into them
* Working on projects up to £10m
* Hands on - based primarily on site
* Attending meetings with Project Manager / Clients and Commercial counterparts
* Main contracting background (either new build or refurbishment)
* Commercial office experience would be beneficial
* SMSTS, CSCS, PASMA & any other relevant tickets/ qualifications
* Must live within a commutable distance from Central London and be happy to work on projects in West London postcodes
* Must be capable of working on fast track commercial office schemes
Please apply now to be considered for the role or contact Louisa on NA for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.