|Job Ref:||QS101010||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
Quantity Surveyor required for the fit out arm of a main contractor based in London. This opportunity has arisen due to an expansion in company growth, and will involve working on projects up to £10m. |
* Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
* Opportunity to work on a range of projects from Commercial office fit outs to high end residential schemes
* Working within a close knit team in a growing London market
* Working between the office near Liverpool Street and Central London construction sites
* Working on the day to day Quantity Surveying duties
* Responsible for variations and final accounts
Ideally you will be a Quantity Surveyor from a fit out or refurbishment background but candidates from a new build background will be considered.
Please apply now to be considered for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.