|Job Ref:||MWSMBOBS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£ 24 - £ 25 per hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
I am currently looking for a site manager to join a new build development for a national volume housebuilder based in Bristol.|
The successful candidate will be heavily supported and shown the right way to progression within the company.
Duties for this role include:
* Ensure that all contractors adhere to their requirements.
* Induct new starters on site; ensuring they hold the relevant CSCS Card and that they have a full understanding of the company Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
* Ensure that the site is adequately secured at all times, that safe and acceptable working conditions
* Carry out statutory workplace inspections
* Accompany the Contracts Manager on any management duties they may need you to participate in.
* Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident free site.
* Attend management meetings with Contract Manager to report any issues / positive feedback in regards to sites you are managing.
* Assist the Contacts Manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
* Develop a build specific programme for residential housing sites
* Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
* Assist in the production of the pre start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
* Liaise with the materials controller on a daily basis to ensure material deliveries are in accordance with the build programme
* Work with the Sales Executives, buying department and sub-contractors regarding the supply and installation of customer choices.
* Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council to carry out stage inspections
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a history of success form within a house building environment as a Senior Site Manager or a well experienced Site Manager ready for the next step up.
For more information on this role please call Matt on NA0 or click the link to apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.