|Job Ref:||RWGCKS10/10X1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochester||Address:||Salary:||£ 75,000 - £ 85,000 per year, car, bonus and benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
Senior Development Manager (Residential Projects) |
Are you an experienced Development Manager? Do you want to take your career to a new level working for one of the biggest developers in the country?
We are currently looking for a Senior Development Manager to assist with our client's ambitious development Programme.
To assist the Associate Director of Development and take responsibility for the progress and procurement of potential new developments or phases through the technical, legal, planning and financial hurdles to the stage of signing off the Budget Pack and starting on site.
* Inspect and appraise land opportunities in conjunction with Land team and provide initial feasibility appraisals to enable a decision to be made whether to proceed with an offer.
* Liaise with Land team in completing financial analysis of sites.
* Oversee the commissioning of topographical surveys and commission any other technical investigations and reports to facilitate the completion of technical investigations.
* Provide technical advice on demolition, drainage, services, highways and foundations.
* Monitor progress of application drawings, distribute and collate Development team's comments, to ensure the most cost effective and suitable design solution is provided.
* Liaise with architect to ensure comments on drawings are communicated and monitor progress of drawings.
* Liaise with Local Authorities and provide information to architect and Development team to enable the design solution to be advanced.
* Monitor and communicate obligations within planning agreements to the Development team
* Prepare / amend and monitor the Procurement Programme, Timber frame and / or Concrete Schedule and notify the Associate Development Director of problems / slippage. Lead regular progress meetings, record and circulate minutes.
* Manage the progress and procurement of the commissioning of road & sewer designs relative to architect layouts ensuring that Technical Approval is received prior to start on site.
* Competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus
* Rewarding Career Path
* In-house development and training structure
* 25 days holiday
* Life assurance
* Car allowance/ Company car
* And many more flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, life insurance, restaurant discount card, gym membership, private medical care etc.
* Passionate about house building and customer service.
* A general background knowledge in property combined with a relevant qualification in Building / Civil Engineering.
* Capable of working / leading / co-ordinating a team of people, thus being able to effectively negotiate, motivate and communicate in order to influence others to ensure that the required programmes are met.
* Other useful skills include assertiveness, being decisive, flexible, good time management, organised, effective at leading / participating in meetings, works well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. Please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Development Manager, Residential, New Build, Property, Regeneration, Refurbishment