|Job Ref:||SHSHSNRDC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£ 12 - £ 18 per hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
Senior Document Controller - East London - Long Term Contract |
Senior Document Controller required to join an M&E contractor based in East London on a crossrail project. You will work closely with the Document Control team and work alognside the main contractor too.
This is a 6 month + contract to start ASAP.
Hours are 8am to 6pm.
You will be paid £12-18ph LTD or equivelent in PAYE.
There is a DC Manager you will report to, you will work in a team of 5/6 document controllers and have a document cotnroller/ assistant that you will oversee.
You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring all paper documents are accurately numbered and stored in right place
* Coordinate with admin team to ensure required documents are on their internal system
* Scan tender documents
* Monitor shift reports
* Liase with project managers and key members of project team
* Issue enquiries if there are any or check any issues if information doesn't match up on shift reports
* Data entry
* Be good on Excel and Mcisrosoft Packages
* Adhere to H&S rules and regulations on site
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Have previous document control experience
* Be able to train staff on DC systems and procedures
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.