|Job Ref:||PM111016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
The client are a privately owned house builder that specialise in the development of high end retirement apartments and over 55s accomodation. They are based in Oxfordshire but cover developments throughout; Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. |
They currently have a project in Hemel Hempstead involving the construction of a ground floor RC frame library with very high end traditional build apartments on top and then the demolition of the existing library to make way for traditional build town houses. Due to the complexity of the job, candidates must have at least 5 years experience as a Project Manager, must be experienced in delivering RC frame projects and must have experience with demolition and rebuild projects. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay between £60k - £65k + package.
Main accountabilities and tasks:
* Ability to communicate with and manage their support staff.
* Understand the design criteria for housing i.e. Code, Housing Standards, Standard Building Details.
* The ability to programme the works both long term and short term using Aster Team plan , and ensure that the works are completed in line with it.
* The ability to communicate effectively with both our Clients and their representatives.
* Commercially astute and responsible for maximising the financial return on the project.
* Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the Employers Requirements and to the right quality and timescale.
* Preparation and production of reports on the progress of the project both internally and externally.
* Work with the commercial team in the selection of subcontractors and ensure that they are effectively managed throughout the project.
* Control, distribute and respond to all correspondence relating to progress, quality & design.
* Good knowledge of health & safety and the associated compliant records.
You must have recent and relevant UK experience of working on similar projects for well-known
The client operate a 1 stage interview process with the Construction Director, if this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Manager, Residential, Apartments, High End, Luxury, Senior Site Manager, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire,