|Job Ref:||MTNTO001||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, car + package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
Electrical Contracts Manager |
£50,000 - £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Package
Location - Maidstone (covering the South East)
Electrical Contracts Manager required for a growing contractor, with in their M&E installation division, to assist the team and manage designated M&E projects for their ever expanding high profile client list.
My client's strength is their versatility, enabling them to deliver efficiency and excellence in projects ranging in value from £1000 to £20m. They operate in all market sectors, to include, commercial installations, bank contracts, health, education, retail, data centres and leisure.
Ideally you will come from an M&E sub contractual background with experience in similar role with commercial awareness, excellent communication skills, team working skills, management and leadership with the ability to motivate.
* Organise / Chair progress meetings with clients, Sub Contractors and
* Specialist Sub Contractors for on site co-ordination works.
* Managing a team of sub-contractors ensuring guidelines are maintained.
* Look after 1-3 projects.
* Oversee / resolve design & construction issues on site.
* Client training programmes.
* Manage onsite Health & Safety including toolbox talks, method statements, risk assessments, work permits, thorough your project managers.
* Carry out risks assessments and method statements
* Oversee production of O+M Manual for Client use /approval, liaise/chair Client training schedule and meetings.
Are you an Electrical Contracts Manager looking for a new exciting challenge? And enthusiastic to deliver a high standard of wok on your projects whilst achieving timescales?
If the answer is YES then apply today or contact Michael Taylor or Steve Gearing for more information on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.