|Job Ref:||LOPR/SE/K4||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£ 22 - £ 23 per hour, long term contract||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
Freelance Site Engineer|
Are you a Freelance Site Engineer? Do you have recent experience working on groundworks projects? Are you looking for a long term freelance role?
If the answer is yes, this this is the perfect opportunity with a well known groundworks contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
You will be responsible for:
* Setting out
* Quality Assurance / RFI's
* Liaising with the client and various other professionals, such as Structural Engineers
* As built surveys
* Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
* Daily / weekly progress meetings
* Infrastructure experience
* Degree / HND qualified
* Use of Total Stations
* Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
* Confident in making decisions
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Project Management skills
* Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
* Ability to work within a team
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.