|Job Ref:||BBBH141692||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£ 22 per hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:32|
Systems Engineer, required for large establish organisation in Bristol. You will have a strong technical background, with either systems engineering and or development.|
Experience with the following technical skill sets will be very helpful towards the role.
- Importance of Backup, Recovery & Archiving of data
- Ability to research a particular technology or approach and able to produce high-quality technical documents
- Ability to troubleshoot problems methodically
Technical expertise that will be of benefit;
- Networking, Ethernet and Fibre Channel principles
- Enterprise storage - disk enclosures, HDDs/SSDs. RAID levels of volumes.
- Scripting languages, PowerShell, Batch, Bash (Task Automation)
- Visual Basic (VBA) experience
- CLI exposure will help
- VMware & Microsoft HyperV virtualization.
- Cloud experience, and associated technology will be of benefit.
Please send your CV asap for more details.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.