Requisition ID: |
Provides Contractor field planning coordination and oversight in support of the AT&T Turfing Project Construction functions as required and directed by the Implementation Lead Field Coordinator. To include but not limited to:
- Compiles verifies and correlates technical data related to construction /engineering functions for the assigned cell sites.
- Manages the schedule and progress database used for statusing project execution reporting and monitoring progress of the work for the assigned cell sites.
- Coordinates communications and action requirements with General Contractors Suppliers Service Providers and Site Acquisition.
- Supports the Construction process as required via assistance in preparation of materials requisitions specifications and other related activities and documents.
- Coordinates assigned work with other technical personnel as needed to support the construction teams workload.
- Provides direct assistance to the Lead Field Coordinator in review of management control systems and status reports.
- Reviews RF data sheets for determination of outside antenna work scope.
- Perform cell site walk down with A/E and provide general constructability guidance relative to the production of Construction documents
- Assist Lead Field Coordinator in coordinating Market Specific Design Reviews through the various required organizations (AT&T RF and Construction) and facilitates sign off for approval and or comments.
- Prepare all necessary reports and forms to assure that field coordinator contract administration functions are performed to include change notices daily reports quality inspection reports etc.
- Provides input regarding the administrative implementation and control of market specific systems and workflow processes.
- Perform as site safety representative in oversight of general contractors work.
- Minimum 2-4 years practical work experience as a field engineer/coordinator in a construction environment required.
- All applicants must have the right to work and remain in the United States.
- All applicants must have a current and valid drivers license.
- Previous field office work experience providing exposure and in a technical support position furnishing Para-technical assistance to construction engineers and or line supervisors.
Approved project drivers permit is required for this position and must be obtained within 14 days of report date.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.