|Job Ref:||CA_39476||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the cleaning Supervisor to provide an efficient and professional cleaning service that meets the client requirements by supporting the cleaning operatives in the day to day issues.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
• Inform cleaning supervisor when stock requires replenishing
• Active reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with on-going support of new team members.
Additional Role Information
Part time cleaner required at the Land Registry (Leicester Office) to work 10 hours per week from Monday to Friday between 14:30 to 16:30.
Cleaning duties will include:
• Office (desks and chairs)
• Floors and stairs cleaning
Use of colour coded cleaning methods (corporate task cards) will be required.
You will need a minimum of one years' experience in cleaning, ideally in an office environment.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking and reliable as the role will be lone working.
There is no onsite parking however the site is located close to the city centre with public transport routes available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.