|Job Ref:||CA_36968||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Alsager||Address:||Post Code:||ST7||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the Control Centre Supervisor the purpose of this role is to support the efficient operation of incident support on the network for a 24/7 operation.
• To manage alarm activations received from managed sites and to ensure appropriate escalation procedures are instigated where necessary
• To manage CCTV transmissions from managed sites and where necessary, take appropriate action where intruder or unlawful activity is discovered.
• To deal with any security alerts from managed sites in accordance with agreed procedures.
• To escalate to senior management, situations and circumstances which require immediate incident management
• To respond to emergency incidents in accordance with the contract specification.
• To liaise with outside bodies such as police, fire brigade etc, to ensure security is maintained at all times.
• To monitor H & S lone worker check calls from security staff deployed on sites within the UK and to take appropriate action should check calls not be received within allotted time scales.
• To liaise with site based staff where requests for assistance is required in an emergency situation
• To provide a key role in the command and control of incidents occurring on managed site.
• To maintain an incident management command and control log in an emergency situation
• To maintain compliance in terms of SIA licenses, to flag those that are to expire 90 days in advance and to replace expired licenses as required.
• To reconcile pay roll and submit information internally within defined timescales.
• To undertake a range of administrative duties, including but not limited too – managing training, welfare and H&S trackers.
• To maintain and update documents and processes, such as assignment instructions as required.
• To run daily / weekly / monthly management reports across a number ok keys areas.
• To ensure no unauthorised person(s) are allowed access to the CSOC without authority
• To assist management with rostering enquires for rostering allocation of Security staff
• To cover rota positions with overtime where appropriate, and with the prior authority of the National Security Manager.
• To maintain an excellent customer service operation through the effective management of the out of hours helpdesk..
• Where necessary escalate non urgent requests received through the helpdesk to the appropriate department for action.
• To deal with all general telephone calls to the security control room, assisting staff and clients, where required.
Additional Role Information
Please note, this is a Relief position to cover periods of absence such a holidays and sickness. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check.