|Job Ref:||203200716||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Deal||Address:||Post Code:||CT14||Salary:||£10.00 - £11.00/hour + Overtime||Post Date:||12/10/2016 02:07|
A Bespoke architectural and design company that manufactures various bespoke products, is currently seeking to recruit experienced Semi Skilled Mig Welder/Fabricators. Manufacturing various types of commercial products for the construction industry, you will become part of a well run company within the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING
• Experienced Mig Welder Fabricator
• Experienced welding thin gauge materials
• Previous experience of medium/Heavy engineering
• Conversant with engineering drawings
• Have some experience TIG Welding (desirable)
• Able to work as part of a team or on your own
• Able to work to good standard
• Have your own transport
• Available to start immediately
You will be required to work from 8am - 5pm Mon - Thurs 8am - 2pm Fri.
A flexible approach will be needed to meet strict deadlines needed to adhere to by our clients.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply in the first instance by phoning Daisy Gigg main office: NA or Email your details to daisy . gigg @ ristara .co. uk