|Job Ref:||203752380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 02:08|
My client is currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their busy and expanding team in Cambridgeshire.|
The company are worldwide leaders in their industry and have manufacturing location based in USA, Germany, Sweden and Japan.
The company are looking for someone to join their active design and development team to help with current and next generation software control solutions.
• Strong honours degree or higher in a physical science or engineering subject
• Experience with lifecycle large PC software system design, implementation and maintenance.
• Scientific or Engineering background
• Have a strong understand of the end applications using motion control and other PC based automation
• Strong experience in C# and WPF, using MVVM design techniques
• Strong experience of Microsoft Visual C++
• Knowledge of mixed module programming
• Knowledge of developing .NET component and controls
• Experience in object oriented programming techniques
• Experience with high speed serial communications buses (USB)
• Experience of software version control processes (Microsoft TFS)
• Able to work in a team and use own initiative
Other skills which are desirable
• Experience in the Photonics industry
• Embedded programming in C/Assembler
• Experience with Visual (url removed) and Labview Programming
• Knowledge of Active-X components and controls
• Experience with high accuracy motion control solutions
• Practical laboratory skills in order to validate control software functionality
Package and hours
The salary for this position is paying up to £42,000 per annum and depends on experience.
There is a standard holiday days package included.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, on a 37.5 hour week.
The company offers fantastic employee benefits such as childcare vouchers, travel loans, life assurance and a competitive pension scheme.
If you would like to be considered for the role, then please forward up to date CV