|Job Ref:||204773292||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum car, bonus and benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Senior Operational H&S Inspector (Residential Projects) |
Are you an experienced Operational Health and Safety Inspector? Do you want to take your career to a new level working for one of the biggest developers in the country?
We are currently looking for a Senior Operational H&S inspector to look after our client's sites.
* Managing the H&S delivery of both site and contract management
* Attending project safety meetings
* Compliance Management
* Responsible for the H&S induction
* Risk assessments
* Acting as Principle H&S advisor on multiple building sites
* Competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus
* Rewarding Career Path
* In-house development and training structure
* 25 days holiday
* Life assurance
* Car allowance/ Company car
* And many more flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, life insurance, restaurant discount card, gym membership, private medical care etc.
* Passionate about house building and customer service.
* A general background knowledge in property combined with a relevant qualification in H&S
* Capable of working / leading / co-ordinating a team of people, thus being able to effectively negotiate, motivate and communicate in order to influence others to ensure that the required programmes are met
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. Please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business