|Job Ref:||204773552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Our client are one of the UKs leading Civils and Utilities companies, who have been established for almost 40 years. They are looking to add a capable, talented and innovative Project manager to their Water and Civils team based in North London.|
The Project Manager is to deliver multiple on-going projects, to the specified quality, the required programme and to the maximum commercial performance. The role also involves working closely with the Estimating Department, engineers and surveyors to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner, whilst ensuring customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
To be considered, applicants must have thye following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience of managing projects within a civils/water environment
• Good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, Design Management, Programme & Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
• Knowledge of the NEC contract including the Early Warning and Compensation Event mechanisms
• Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
• CSCS managers card
• NEBOSH Construction Certificate Excellent communication, people and team management skills, with the ability to influence, motivate and mentor Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion
• Ability to manage and deliver a successful project with minimal guidance
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
The salary on offer is up to £60,000 per annum with a generous pension, company car/allowance and health benefits.
To be considered for this role please mark your application for the Attention of Andrew Halliday or call the office on (Apply online only)
BCS Recruitment is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Land Fill & Quarries