|Job Ref:||204773558||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E Coordinator/Manager to join on of the top tier contractors within the UK.
The M&E Manager will work as part of the Building North West Divisional Team, working on tenders, identifying the opportunities for adding value, delivering alternative solutions and attending client interviews. To manage the appointment of the M&E design consultants and M&E contractor, oversee the delivery of the design to time and budget, and work closely with the project teams to oversee the installation, commissioning and handover process.
Responsible for managing the delivery of Building Services elements of construction projects. Ensure that the Building Services Programmes are delivered in a customer focused and cost effective way and complies with all Health and Safety legislation and current Technical Standards.
Comply with all policies and procedures contained in the IMS and make consistent use of the guidelines, processes, checklists and forms contained within it.
Key Functional Areas:
• Control and co-ordinate the delivery of Building Services on specific projects ensuring compliance with all safety policies and procedures
• Provide operational and technical solutions to projects that improve service and value for the business, customers and business partners in line with financial forecasts and operational requirements
• Co-ordinate the activities of the Building Services element of the Design Team
• Manage the delivery of Building Services elements of Projects for customers through establishing Programmes, Planning, Key Performance Indicators and Progress Reports where appropriate
• Manage sub-contractor resources in an efficient manner to ensure the highest possible level of service, productivity and control for each Project
• Review Sub Contractors construction protocols, methods and Risk Assessments for Projects to ensure a safe, secure and efficient operations
• Lead and manage the Commissioning of systems and equipment and control and co-ordinate Client demonstrations
• Chair group meetings for building service integration in Project
• Lead Project Working Groups to clarify requirements and improve Co-ordination standards
• Contribute overall Health and Safety Standards of all staff and activities to ensure health safety and welfare of contracted staff
• Experience of managing the design consultants and sub-contractors at project level
• Experience of working in the Education, Health, Commercial, hotel sectors
• The candidate is to have experience in this or a very similar role
• The candidate will be ideally Bachelor Degree qualified or above
• Holding the relevant Chartered membership of a Professional Institute, or working towards gaining membership
• CSCS card will be required
• Full Driving licence will be required for this role
We offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package