|Job Ref:||204773651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||YO1||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a fast growing construction company in the UK. Our Client, who has upcoming projects in the Leeds, Bradford and extended Yorkshire region, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who can support the business and help them grow their large client base that spans across a large amount of sectors of construction. If you want to join a company where you can progress then this is the company for you! |
The company is located in York, however you would be based on site a lot as an on site Quantity Surveyor.
As Quantity Surveyor you will have an array of duties that includes but isn't limited to;
* Preparing tenders and contracts
* Undertaking cost analysis for project work.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control.
* Allocating work to subcontractors.
* Valuing completed work and arranging payments
* Assisting the site manager in any cost or analytical decisions to positively benefit the company
Sound like something you would be interested in and capable of? Then have you got the following:
* currently hold 2+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Ability to travel: There are various sites in the Yorkshire region and our client may require you to travel to different sites from time to time.
If you are still interested in this exciting opportunity and like the prospect of joining a fast growing construction company in the local region then please give me a call on (Apply online only)