|Job Ref:||204773815||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
£40,000 - £45,000
My client are specialist contractors in the application of Sprayed, intumescent, and Boarded Passive a Fire Protection Systems, Fire Stopping, Sprayed Acoustic and Thermal Treatments and Structural Insulation boards.
They are now looking for an experienced Estimator to work alongside the Company Director.
The candidate must have relevant experience, preferably within the passive fire protection industry, with time spent both on site and in a commercial (estimating) environment, however, experience as an Estimator with a main contractor or specialist coatings contractor may also be acceptable.
Professional qualifications are desirable but not essential.
The following abilities are required:
* To be able to undertake 1st principle estimating.
* To be computer literate and fully conversant in Microsoft office.
* Reviewing and understanding the requirements of the tender documents. (JCT & NEC)
* Attending meetings with clients, to finalise details/ requirements when and if required.
* Liaising with the Client representative to obtain clarifications on specification, if unclear.
* Producing Bill of Quantities/Schedules as required, produce take-offs from drawings itemising all required elements of works required.
* Build ups of cost of resources for all activities to produce most competitive net cost
* Compilation of pricing clarifications for inclusion with tender submission.
* Production of the tender breakdown for discussion and agreement at the tender meetings.
* Completion of all tender documentation for return by due date
* Compile tender submission letter
* Maintain contact with Client to ascertain our position
* To work and build relationships with new and existing clients
The applicant should be able to prepare estimates from component elements through to full packages on projects from £500 to £500,000 in value.
On offer for the Estimator is up to £45,000 plus potential benefits dependant on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role please call Jason Fiori on (Apply online only) or email your CV