|Job Ref:||204770365||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Car + Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Mechanical Project Manager|
Mechanical Project Manager required for a £100m M&E contractor. Projects will be based the Southeast. Values will generally be up to £2m mechanically on fast paced fit out contracts. Immediate position for the right candidate. Services will include piping, plant rooms, HVAC and plumbing installation.
As the Mechanical Project Manager you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
* Procurement of subcontractors, materials and plant.
* Ensuring the projects is completed according to schedule and budget.
* Planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
* Carry out any duties required to allow the successful growth of the division.
* The role will be full contract management of construction through to commissioning.
* Good communication skills are key for this role as you will be required to present and justify the approach taken to senior management, contractors and consultants.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
Time served mechanical engineer
Effective planning and project management skills
Strong results orientation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business