|Job Ref:||204770366||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£47500 - £50000/annum Car+Travel+Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Mechanical Contract/Project Manager needed urgently for a busy contractor in Kent, all there projects are in London, Kent and Sussex and you would be based 3 days in the office and 2 days on site. They concentrate on markets such as schools, hospitals, commercial buildings as a principal contractor, running the whole contract. Services installed are plant rooms, HVAC, pipefitting and plumbing. The business is an established contractor with a turnover of around £7m a year. |
This individual would manage one or two £1m-3m package with supervisor running the job for you. .
Good coordination skills are essential.
* Ensuring that they are keeping to program
* Monitoring on site issues
* Program management and coordination
* Value engineering and design reviews
* Working closely with the design and client teams
* Weekly meeting
* Overseeing all specialized packages
* Daily alterations to the design of the installations, due to clashes of other services
* Monitor and approve risk assessments and method statements
* Mark up drawings for installs and modifying pipeworks.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business