|Job Ref:||204770436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
The client are a privately owned house builder based in Hampshire that specialise in the development of high end timber frame retirement apartments. They have always been a relatively small company but are looking to expand and have multiple projects coming up between now and the end of 2017. |
They currently have a project about to start consisting of 30 timber frame units in Wokingham. They are looking for a No.1 Site Manager to deliver this site and then future work in Hampshire and Berkshire. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience as a Site Manager and must be based within an hour radius of Wokingham. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay around £50k + package.
* Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
The ideal candidate will currently be working for another large developer or social housing contractor on volume build, fast paced projects.
The above qualifications are required as a minimum.
The client operate a 1 stage interview process that being with the Construction Manager. If this opportunity sounds of interest please apply now or contact me on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business