|Job Ref:||204770545||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Gloucestershire | £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Would you fancy working client side as a M&E Manager for a forward thinking organisation based in Gloucestershire? If the answer is yes please read on!
As the M&E Manager will need to organise, planned, reactive, statutory compliance maintenance programs and oversee the repairs team. The position is responsible for ensuring that all works are carried out with a high quality and keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Main duties include:
• Managing the gas, electrical and compliance contracts.
• Help support, develop and train the in house repair team.
• Manage budgets and provide strategic advice with the major capital works programmes.
• Review the commerciality and sustainability of the services being delivered.
• Manage the supply chain.
The correct person:
• HNC/D in Building Studies.
• Have experience of the effective management of a planned and responsive maintenance/team.
• Experience managing staff/service contracts.
In return you will receive a good salary, great pension scheme, generous annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
If this is you please apply now.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250