|Job Ref:||204771428||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Our Client is a well known Building Envelope contractor based in South Manchester and is seeking a Project Planner to join the team. This role would suit someone already performing as a project planner or Scheduler working in the construction sector.|
Responsibilities of the Project Planner:
- Developing and implementing the project programme for tenders and construction phase
- Pre-construction and post construction phases of new build contracts and refurbishment contracts
- Producing programmes / method statements
Requirements of the Project Planner ideally:
- UK construction experience.
- A good understanding of new build design, procurement, production and commissioning processes.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Project
- A proactive team player who is assertive and who possesses strong negotiation and skills