|Job Ref:||204771534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£32000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career at a world leading project and programme management consultancy? This firm is a leader in its field, operating at the forefront of the property, infrastructure, nuclear and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of staff, dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. |
Due to continued success in securing projects in the north of England, we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager to join the team in Leeds. Projects range in value from £0.5m to £20m+ and are with a variety of high profile clients giving a diverse and exciting workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing, dynamic and sociable office and make an impact. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level with a firm that is a signatory to the RICS Inclusive Employer Quality Mark
The role will include:
* Working within a Team to provide a range of Quantity Surveying duties from project inception through to completion
* Developing your knowledge and experience as a Quantity Surveyor
* Preparing Cost Plans/Estimates/Bills of Quantities/Tender Documents
* Preparing data and reports working close with clients.
* Assisting in mentoring junior staff
* Working collaboratively with other service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery.
* Qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
* Chartered Member of the RICS, working towards such accreditation, or qualified by experience.
* Conversant in general aspects of quantity surveying such as contracts, estimating processes, measurement of quantities, valuations and final accounts
* A well rounded understanding and experience of pre and post contract construction
* A willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
* Great interpersonal skills, an ability to communicate effectively (both internally and with Clients), and a willingness and determination to progress your career quickly.
This is an incredible opportunity with a great company. To apply for the position send your CV or call me on (Apply online only).
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business