|Job Ref:||204771662||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Freelance Quantity Surveyor - North Staffordshire|
Immediate requirement for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a main contractor in the North Staffordshire region.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have initial focus on procurement, in particular the sub-contract packages. You will also be working within a team running multiple small value schemes simultaneously reporting into the Managing Quantity Surveyor.
* Have at least 8+ years post graduate experience in Quantity Surveying
* Ideally be degree educated with high levels of commercial awareness
* Knowledge of procurement in particular sub-contract packages
* Able to deliver multiple smaller value projects simultaneously
* Worked for reputable main contractors
* Solid Contractual knowledge including JCT
* Commutable daily to the North Staffordshire region
* £250 - £300 per day DOE
* North Staffordshire
* Minimum 3 months with extension a possibility
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to (url removed) in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency