|Job Ref:||204771685||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haywards Heath||Address:||Post Code:||RH16||Salary:||£220/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Site Manager Vacancy|
Location: Haywards Heath
Contract Type: Freelance
Start Date: October 2016
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £220-£220 per day
Randstad Contact: Nicola Page (Nelson) (Maidstone branch)
The vacancy: We are currently recruiting for a No 1 Site Manager to join a well known and established Regional Contractor based in Sussex.
You will be working with local sub-contractors and internal trades and labour teams
Your role will be to manage the Project from inception to completion . Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Monitoring subcontractor progress against programme.
* Health & Safety
* Site Diary
* Managing labour and operatives.
* Coordination of site activities including labour , deliveries and storage on site
* Ensuring site documents are completed.
* Maintain site records.
* Carrying out site inspections.
* Liaise with visiting Contracts Manager
The contractor: A Local Regional Contractor that specialise in Framework Contracts from School work to Hospital Work
The Project: Refurbishment and extension to an existing hospital building. Extension is traditional build with brick and bock work, internal fit out to include office space, medical block and children's assessment areas and W/C Facilities with a small car park to the rear.
The ideal applicant:
* 5 years+ experience in a Number 1 role.
* Good eye for detail.
* Be able to inter-operate construction drawings and designs.
* Be able to programme works.
* Strong man-management skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Good level of IT literacy.
* CSCS Card.
* First Aid.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business