|Job Ref:||204772002||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||TN33||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum + an excellent benefits package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Our client is a large Civils company working in the Highways, Rail, Water, Power, Oil and Gas and Nuclear industries. They are currently working on a long term highways contract and looking for an experienced Asset Manager to grow and develop a new team to manage this part of the contract. |
You will be required to:-
• Monitor employer/client assets, as well as implementing, negotiating and advising owners/clients in regards to asset-related programmes.
• Handle complex issues and processes associated with owned, leased or sub-leased assets.
• Manage a portfolio value of £40 million.
• Design and manage a maintenance regime.
• Budget and schedule for replacement of assets.
• Ambitious and determined.
• Dynamic and willing to try new ideas.
• Strong teamwork abilities.
• Confident and assertive with in house colleagues and with clients.
• High attention to details.
• Excellent business knowledge.
• Suitable communication skills.
• The ability to clearly explain business topics.
• Highly organised.
• Ability to motivate other members.
Our client is keen to offer a very competitive salary for the right person and an excellent benefits package