|Job Ref:||204772130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£40000/annum Car/Car Allowance, Pension||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor |
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits
Our client are a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary Principal Contractor with experience in the three mainstream sectors of Industrial, Retail and Commercial projects.
The Quantity Surveyor is responsible for preparing all costs and estimates for tenders and current projects. They are also responsible for ensuring all relevant documentation is maintained and updated as appropriate, monitoring costs of ongoing projects and reporting on their profitability.
- Quantity Surveyor with construction industry experience and a proven track record on projects with a value between £20,000 and £5,000,000.
- The successful candidate will actively demonstrate our values of quality, integrity, teamwork and innovation on a daily basis.
- Relevant experience in a similar role is a requirement along with computer proficiency and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A construction industry related qualification such as an HNC/D or Honours Degree in Surveying is preferable.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental safety requirements is essential.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides specialist technical and engineering recruitment solutions worldwide to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and the Professional Services markets.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients