|Job Ref:||204772237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:14|
Reporting to: Project Manager|
Our client is one of the UK's premier concrete frame contractors with over 45 years' experience in the construction of concrete sub and superstructures.
This role ensures that all key contract documentation is handled effectively within the project and that a good level of information distribution is maintained during and prior to the construction process.
* To record the issue, status and location of all controlled documentation, including drawings
* To facilitate set up and operation of an information management system efficiently.
* To organise copies of hard documents, incoming and outgoing and distribute quickly and effectively
* To liaise with the project management to identify priorities and appropriate treatment of information incoming and outgoing
* To continually update and maintain accuracy of information
* To maintain effective security and archiving of all electronic and hard copy documentation
* To maintain accurate records of the receipt and issue of transmittals
* To ensure compliance with quality assurance requirements
* To validate currency of controlled documents for the construction team
* To compile the Operations and Maintenance Manual information
* Awareness of Environmental issues within the construction company environment and the Environmental Manual policy and objectives
* Awareness of Occupational Health and Safety issues within the construction company environment and the Byrne Group OH&S policy statement and objectives.
* Logical and well organised with the ability to prioritise Numerate, literate and accurate
* Good communication skills and I.T. competence levels Positive response to pressure
* Ability to manage change and adapt to new procedures Ability to support and motivate
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Detailed knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) Understanding of construction teams roles and processes
* Systematic, detailed and disciplined approach to safety Knowledge of spread sheets and data bases